Text Size
TwitterTwitter FacebookFacebook

Greenwich Parent Voice


See the following organisations which offer financial support for parents and carers. This is not an exhaustive list, but a hand-picked selection of really useful sources of help. For the most comprehensive, searchable guide to services for disabled children and their families please see the Royal Borough of Greenwich's Local Offer website. 


Advice on benefits, tax credits and grants

The Welfare Rights Service advises Royal Greenwich residents on tax credits and benefits.
You can find advice and information, as well ad advice leaflets, on a range of benefits and other forms of financial support on this website.
If you are a Royal Greenwich resident and need further information, you can contact the Welfare Rights Service to:

  • get a free benefit check to make sure you are not missing out on benefits and tax credits
  • order advice leaflets.

For help phone their Public Advice Line: 020 8921 6375
Or go to: http://www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/info/189/welfare_rights-advice/420/about_the_welfare_rights_service